Through both classroom and experiential learning experiences, you will be provided with the skills and knowledge to develop an expert understanding of economics or health care management.
Economics students will:
- Acquire quantitative analysis skills that can be used in economic analysis.
- Explain major theoretical economic concepts.
- Apply theoretical, quantitative, and historical perspectives to relevant economic issues.
- Critique and/or formulate policy options.
Health Care Management students will:
- Learn to work in an important, life-changing industry with unique demands and unique rewards.
- Make a difference in health care facilities and the lives of the patients they serve.