You can choose from a wide variety of areas in which to concentrate your studies.
- Fifteen majors comprised of three degree programs: Undergraduate degrees of Bachelor of Accounting (BAcc), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), and Bachelor of Arts in Economics (BA).
- Sixteen minors to customize your professional skillset.
- A solid foundation and BREADTH in the 21 credits of upper-division "core" classes all BBA and BAcc students complete.
- DEPTH in the major you pursue.
- Options to have a double major(s) and/or minor(s) for unique academic preparation attractive to employers.
Develop your personal vision. Define your career and personal goals first when considering your major(s). Ask yourself, "Where do I want to be five years after graduation?" Your choice of majors and minors will be guided by your answer.
*minors only available to LSBE students