Through both classroom and experiential learning experiences, you will be provided with the skills and knowledge to develop an expert understanding of marketing disciplines.
The department is home to the specialized Consumer Insights and Analytics program, which gives you as an undergraduate student access to a state-of-the-art analytics lab with sophisticated software tools and industry datasets.
Additionally, the department is home to the Marketing and Graphic Design major, the first program of its kind nationally, the Professional Sales major, added in fall 2019, and the largest major at LSBE, Marketing.
Our students will:
- Develop marketing plans based on meaningful analysis of business situations.
- Utilize analytical, statistical, and financial tools to address marketing issues.
- Skillfully communicate, in oral and written formats.
- Integrate information from across the business disciplines for marketing decision making.
- Understand the social and cultural environments of organizations and consumers.
Duluth, MN 55812