The Bureau of Business and Economic Research (BBER)
- Collects, analyzes, and disseminates economic information
- Provides research to identify economic problems and opportunities
- Delivers unbiased data and analysis concerning economic viability
- Spurs research initiatives at the Labovitz School of Business and Economics
- Imparts hands-on, real-world research skills to students
- Contributes to strategic thinking about research data
Funded by a special appropriation of the Minnesota Legislature, private contracts, and research grants, the BBER is actively involved in a number of current projects.