The Labovitz MBA offers five AACSB-accredited program options, all providing a face-to-face classroom experience with PhD qualified faculty, culminating in a globally recognized degree from the University of Minnesota Graduate School.
Whether you are a current undergraduate thinking of continuing your education, an international student looking for an accelerated MBA that can be completed in 12 months, or a working professional interested in taking classes part time, there's a Labovitz MBA program for you.
- designed for students with the flexibility to take on a full-time course load
- traditional face-to-face classroom approach with day and evening classes
- open to current undergraduates in the Labovitz School
- earn both Bachelors and MBA degrees in as little as 5 years
- designed primarily for working professionals in the Northeastern Minnesota region
- completed over two to three years by taking mostly evening courses
- open to current Pharmacy students in conjunction with the UM School of Pharmacy
- earn both PharmD and MBA degrees
- designed for working professionals in the Rochester area
- face-to-face format with Friday afternoon and Saturday morning classes