Information Sessions are held each semester in Duluth and Rochester depending on demand.
The Labovitz School of Business and Economics MBA is a competitive, challenging, and rewarding program, offering you:
- AACSB International Accreditation - the only one in the Duluth & Rochester areas
- Global recognition
- Program designed for working adults
- Evening classes
- The ability to graduate in as little as two years
4+1 Info Sessions
All 4+1 Info Sessions are held via Zoom, no RSVP is necessary. The Zoom link is available under the LSBE Passport event listing.
- January 27, 2021, 10:00 -10:30am
- January 29, 2021, 10:00 -10:30am
- February 10, 2021, 10:00 -10:30am
- February 12, 2021, 10:00 -10:30am
- February 24, 2021, 10:00 -10:30am
- February 26, 2021, 10:00 -10:30am
Executive Format Info Session
Email [email protected] to RSVP. A Zoom link to be shared with RSVP’d attendees.
- December 15, 2020, 12:00 -1:00pm
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.