Assistant Professor of Economics
- Ph.D, Economics, University of Texas at Dallas, TX
- M.A., Economics, University of Windsor, Canada
- B.A., Social Security and Management, Renmin University of China, China
- Behavioral and Experimental Economics
- Behavioral Operations Management
- Industrial Organization
This faculty member is interested in working with students on research.
- Dong, B., W. Tang, C. Zhou, and Y. Ren. (2021). Is Dual Sourcing a Better Choice? The Impact of Reliability Improvement and Contract Manufacturer Encroachment. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 149.
- Dong, B., W. Tang, C. Zhou, and Y. Ren. (2021). Should Original Equipment Manufacturer Assist Noncompetitive Contract Manufacturer to Expand Capacity? OMEGA, 103
- Feng, H., L. Xiu, and Y. Ren. (2019). The effect of Sex and Gender Role Orientation on Coping among Americans and Chinese: Does “Secure” Matter? China Media Research. 15(3).
- Ren, Y., D. Croson, and R. Croson. (2017). The Overconfident Newsvendor. Journal of Operational Research Society. 68.
- Afridi, F., S. Li, and Y. Ren (2015). Social Identity and Inequality: The Impact of China’s Hukou System. Journal of Public Economics.123.
- Ozer, O., Y. Zheng, and Y. Ren. (2014). Trust, Trustworthiness, and Information Sharing in Supply Chains Bridging China and the U.S. Management Science. 60(10.)
- Ren, Y., and R. Croson. (2013). Overconfidence in Newsvendor Orders: An Experimental Study. Management Science. 59(11).
- Intermediate Microeconomics
- Principle of Microeconomics
- Statistics for Business and Economics
- Decision Making in Operations