Co-Director Health Care Management Program & Professor of Economics
- Ph.D - University of Minnesota
- M.A. Economics - Washington State University
- Health Economics
- Pharmacoeconomics, Health Policy
This faculty member is interested in working with students on research.
- Dauner, K. N., LaCaille, L., Schultz, J., Harvie, J., Klingner, J., LaCaille, R., Branovan, M. (2011). "Implementing a Healthy and Sustainable Food Practices in a Hospital Cafeteria: A Qualitative Look at Processes, Barriers, and Facilitators of Implementation.". Journal of Hunger & Environmental Nutrition.
- Schultz, J., Joish, V. (2009). Cost and Productivity Losses Associated With Changes in Antidepressant Treatment in a Managed Care Population With Major Depressive Disorder. Psychiatric Services, 60(12), 1604-1611.
- Schultz, J., Corman, H., Noonan, K., Reichman, N. (2009). "Effects of Child Health on Parents' Social Capital.". Social Science & Medicine, 69(1), 76-84.
- Schultz, J., O'Brien, M., Tadesse, B. (2008). "The Effects of Social Interaction and Trust on Perceived Health: Results from the 2006 Social Capital Survey of One Community.". Social Science & Medicine, 67(4), 606-617.
- Health Care Economics