You are here
Lin Xiu, Ph.D.
Associate Professor; Faculty of Human Resource Management
- Ph.D. in Industrial Relations and Human Resources from the University of Toronto (2010)
- Strategic HRM
- Diversity Issues in the Workplace and Employment Relations
- Xiu, L., X. Liang, Z. Chen, and W. Xu (2017), Strategic Flexibility, Innovative HR Practices, and Firm Performance-A Moderated Mediation Model. Personnel Review.
- Liang, X., L. Xiu, S. Wu, and S. Zhang (2017), In Search of Sustainable Legitimacy of Private Firms in China, Chinese Management Studies. 11(3), pp. 555-578.
- Feng, H. and L. Xiu, (2016), The Effects of Sex and Gender Role Orientation on Approach-Based Coping Strategies Across Cultures: A Moderated Mediation Model, Communication Quarterly. 65(4), pp. 96-622.
- Xiu, L. & M. Gunderson (2015), Occupational Segregation and The Gender Earnings Gap in China: Devils in the Details, International Journal of Manpower. 36(5), pp. 711-732.
- Kang, G., Xiu, L. & Roline, A. (2015), How Do Interviewers Respond to Applicants’ Initiation of Salary Negotiation? An Exploratory Study on the Role of Gender & Personality, Evidence-Based HRM. 3(2), pp. 145-158.
- Xiu, L. & M. Gunderson, (2014), Glass Ceiling or Sticky Floor? Quantile Regression Decomposition of the Gender Pay Gap in China, International Journal of Manpower. 35(3), pp. 306-326.
- Xiu, L. & M. Gunderson, (2013). Performance Pay in China: Gender Aspects. British Journal of Industrial Relations. 51(1): 124-147.
- Xiu, L. & M. Gunderson, (2013), Credential Effects and Returns to Education in China, Labour: Review of Labour Economics and Industrial Relations. 27 (2), pp. 225-248.
- Xiu, L. & M. Gunderson, (2013). Gender Earnings Differences in China: Base Pay, Performance Pay and Total Pay. Contemporary Economic Policy. 31(1): 235-254.
- Xiu, L. (2013). The Gender Gap in Top Corporate Jobs in China: Evidence from an Establishment-Manager Matched Survey. Evidence-Based HRM. 1(1).
- Human Resource Management
- Labor Relations
- HR Challenges (MBA)