You are here
Neil Wilmot, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Economics
- Ph.D. Economics - University of Wyoming
- M.A. in Economics - Lakehead University
- Honors B.A. in Economics - Lakehead University
- Energy Economics
- Financial Economics, and Applied Econometrics
- Wilmot, N.A.. and A. Taivan. 2017. The Causal Relationship in North American Energy Production. OPEC Energy Review, forthcoming
- Wilmot, N.A.. and K. Dauner. 2016. An Examination of the Influence of Social Capital on Depression in Fragile Families. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health 71(3): 296 – 302 DOI: 10.1136/jech-2016-207544
- Mason, C.F., and Wilmot, N.A. 2016. Price Discontinuities in the Market for RINs. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 132: 79 – 97
- Donayre, L. and Wilmot, N.A. 2016. The Asymmetric Effect of Oil Price Shocks on the Canadian Economy. International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy 6(2): 167 – 182.
- N.A. Wilmot, 2016. Discontinuities in the Coal Market. Applied Economics Letters 23(11): 790 – 794
- Money and Banking