You are here
Bedassa Tadesse, Ph.D.
Professor of Economics
- M.A. and Ph.D Applied Economics - Western Michigan University
- B.Sc. Degree in Economics
- M.Sc. Degree in Development Economics
- International Trade
- Foreign Direct Investment, Economic Development problems of developing countries
- Fayissa, B., Nsiah, C., Tadesse, B. (2011). Tourism and Economic Growth in Latin American Countries (LAC): Further Empirical Evidence. Journal, 17(6), 1365-1373.
- Tadesse, B., Shukralla, E. (2011). The Impact of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) on Horizontal Export Diversification: Empirical Evidence. Applied Economics, 45(2), 141-159.
- Tadesse, B., White, R. (2011). Emigrant Effects on Bilateral Trade: Reexamining the Immigrant-Trade Link from the Home Country Perspective. Journal, 37(2), 281-302.
- Roger, W., Tadesse, B. (2010). The Effects of Refugee and Non-refugee Immigrants on US Trade with their Home Countries. Journal of International Trade and Economic Development, 19(3), 289-317.
- Tadesse, B. (2009). Volatility in Exchange Rate Components and the Volume of International Trade. International Trade Journal, 23(2), 110-141.
- International Economics