You are here
Kim Nichols Dauner
Associate Professor of Economics and Co-Director of Health Care Management
- Ph.D. -University of South Carolina, Arnold School of Public Health
- Evaluation of community and workplace wellness programs
- Health care access and the impact of health care policy
- Dauner, K. N., LaCaille, L., Schultz, J., Harvie, J., Klingner, J., LaCaille, R., Branovan, M. (2011). "Implementing a Healthy and Sustainable Food Practices in a Hospital Cafeteria: A Qualitative Look at Processes, Barriers, and Facilitators of Implementation.". Journal of Hunger & Environmental Nutrition.
- Dauner, K. N., Oglesby, W. H., Richter, D. L., Larose, C. M., Holtgrave, D. (2008). Cost-savings threshold analysis of a capacity-building program for HIV prevention organization. AIDS Education and Prevention(20).
- Richter, D. L., Dauner, K. N., Reininger, B. M., Oglesby, W. H., Prince, M. S., Thompson-Robinson, M., Jones, R. (2007). Evaluation results of the CDC/ASPH Institute for HIV Prevention Leadership: A capacity-building educational program for HIV prevention program managers. Journal of Public Health Management and Practice, 13, S64-71.
- Richter, D. L., Potts, L. H., Prince, M. S., Dauner, K. N., Reininger, B. M., Thompson-Robinson, M., Corwin, S., Getty, C., Jones, R. (2006). Development of a curriculum to enhance community-based organizations' capacity for effective HIV prevention programming and management. AIDS Education and Prevention, 18, 365-377.
- Healthcare organization and management
- Health services research methods
- International comparisons of health care systems
- Medical sociology
- Internship Coordinator for the Health Care Management Program