Assistant Professor of Management
- B.A. and Ph. D in Management from Washington State University
- Dark sides of Organizational Behavior
- Business Ethics
- Sheppard, L. D., Loi, T. I., & Kmec, J. A. (2022). Too tired to lean in? Sleep quality impacts women’s daily intentions to pursue workplace status. Sex Roles.
- Loi, T.I., Feng, Z., Kuhn, K.M., Tripp, T.M. (2021). When and How Underdog Expectations Promote Cheating Behavior: The Roles of Need Fulfillment and General Self-efficacy. Journal of Business Ethics.
- Loi, T.I., Kuhn, K.M., Sahaym, A., Butterfield, K.D., Tripp, T.M. (2020) From Helping Hands to Harmful Acts: When and How Employee Volunteering Promotes Workplace Deviance. Journal of Applied Psychology. 105(9), 944–958.
- Loi, T. I., So, A. S. I., Lo, I. S., & Fong, L. H. N. (2017). Does the quality of tourist shuttles influence revisit intention through destination image and satisfaction? The case of Macao. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management.
- Recruiting and Hiring Human Capital
- Human Resources Management
- Principles of Management
- Leading People and Organizations
- Business Ethics & Corporate Responsibility