Assistant Professor; Faculty of Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- B Sc. Engineering, Sambalpur University, India
- MBA, Finance, McGill University, Canada
- Ph.D., Entrepreneurship and Innovation, University of Calgary, Canada
- Human Capital and its impact on entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial outcomes
- Performance variability in an entrepreneurial context
- Governance of innovation
- Entrepreneurial mobility
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Sinha, K., Osiyevskyy, O. (2022) “Reliability and risk in new ventures: Founding team’s native‑immigrant composition and performance variability” (Thunderbird International Business Review).
- Sinha, K., Osiyevskyy, O., Radnejad, A.B. (2022) “Propositions for R&D Governance Regimes: A Behavioral Perspective” (International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management).
- Sinha, K., Saunders, C., Raby, S., and Dewald, J. (2021) “The Moderating Role of Previous Venture Experience on the Breadth of Learning and Innovation and the Impacts on SME Performance” International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior and Research
- Lahring, G., Sinha, K., Osiyevskyy, O. (2021) “Proactive Growth Management: A Bottleneck Approach in Strategic Practice” Rutgers Business Review.
- Osiyevskyy, O., Sinha, K., Sarkar, S., Dewald, J. (2021) “Thriving on Diversity: Fostering Entrepreneurial Thinking in Times of Crisis” Journal of Business Strategy.
- Osiyevskyy, O., Sinha, K.K., Shirokova, G., Ehsani, M. (2022). Holistic View of Strategic Entrepreneurship’s Results: Estimating the Implications for Performance Mean and Variability. In Vishal K Gupta et al. (Ed.), Research Handbook on Strategic Entrepreneurship, Northampton, MA: Edward Elgar Publishing
- Osiyevskyy, O., Radnejad, A.B., & Sinha, K.K. (2019). Dynamic responses to disruptive business model innovations: rational, behavioral, and normative perspectives. In T. K. Das (Ed.), Entrepreneurship and Behavioral Strategy. Charlotte, NC: Information Age Publishing, (In press).
- Sinha, K.K. (2019). Variety of R&D Governance Structures: A Transaction Cost Economics Perspective. Academy of Management Proceedings, 18023
- Sinha, K.K., Steel, P., Saunders,Chad., Dewald Jim (2019) Synergistic Impacts of Entrepreneurial and Learning Orientations on Performance: A Meta-Analysis . Academy of Management Proceedings, 11822
- Sinha, K.K., Osiyevskyy, O., (2018) The Impact of Founding Team’s Human Capital on Mean and Variability of New Venture Growth. Academy of Management Proceedings, 11516
- Management of Innovation and Technology
- Strategic Business Analysis
- Small Business Management
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Social Entrepreneurship