You are here
Planning for Your LSBE Degree
*As of fall 2016, a new pre-major course LSBE 2000 Interpersonal/Team Skills (1 cr.) is required.
Design, customize, and stay on track.
Our advisors and faculty can assist you with:
- Candidacy requirements that balance timing and scheduling.
- Alignment of the UMD Liberal Education program so it reflects your interests.
- Electives selection that are both INSIDE your major and OUTSIDE of LSBE and that reflect your unique career and life goals.
- Integration of experiential learning into your academic coursework.
- Assistance to ensure you're a good fit for the position and career you hope to obtain.
- Graduate in a timely way!
To achieve these goals, make appointments, develop a relationship, and stay in contact with your assigned advisor.