Bizdogs Living-Learning Community
You are here
Live & Learn as a Community
The BizDogs Learning Community is a group of first-year, pre-business students within the Labovitz School of Business and Economics (LSBE), who elect to live together in a traditional residence hall community and take classes together, creating an environment where community members can thrive socially and academically.
- Research shows students who participate in learning communities have higher GPAs.
- Get to know LSBE faculty and staff who want to help you reach your goals.
- Participate in business-specific programming to assist your development of education and career goals.
- Explore your next life adventure. Interact with LSBE alumni to learn about career paths, success strategies, and seek guidance.
- Attend study groups in your BizDogs Community; no traveling required.
- Move into your residence hall one day before everyone else does.
- Meet people from all over the state, country, and world who have different backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas.
- Meet your new best friend or a great study buddy!
BizDogs Move in on Monday, August 21 from 8:00am - 1:00pm.
BizDogs Orientation Schedule
|8:00am-1:00pm||Move in to your residence hall room|
|11:00-1:00pm||Lunch buffet in LSBE for students, parents, and siblings
(food will be set up in LSBE 129)
BizDogs Orientation in LSBE 118
-introductions to program participants (administrators, faculty, staff, students)
-learn about the program components and expectations, programming, leadership opportunities, tips for success, study groups, etc.
-meet your LSBE academic advisor
|3:00-5:00pm||Move-In Training with Housing (learn how you will help your peers move in)|
|5:00-6:00pm||Dinner with Housing and Residence Life|