You are here
Rand Obeidat, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor; Faculty of Management Information Systems
- PhD in Information Systems (IT Project Change Management), UMBC. (2013- 2016)
- Healthcare Analytics
- Health IT Change Management
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Rand A. Obeidat, Anthony F. Norcio (2018). An Examination of Change Management Factors that Influence Nurses’ Attitudes toward Implementing Disruptive Change. Journal of Nursing Informatics, The official Journal of American Nursing Informatics Association, TBA.
- Rand A. Obeidat, Anthony F. Norcio (2016). Managing Requirement Changes in Health Informatics Projects. The International Management Review Journal (IMRJ), Vol.12, No.1.
- Saleh, Z. I., Obeidat, R. A., & Khamayseh, Y. (2013). A Framework for an E-government Based on Service Oriented Architecture for Jordan. International Journal of Information Engineering and Electronic Business (IJIEEB), 5(3), 1.
- Rand A. Obeidat, Zakariea Zaatreh. Motivation for Integrating Supply Chains using Service Oriented Approach. 2010 Fourth International Conference on Next Generation Mobile Applications, Services and Technologies
- Rand A. Obeidat and Emad A. Abu-Shanab, Drivers of E-Government and E-business in Jordan. Journal of Emerging Technologies in Web Intelligence (JETWI), August 2010.
- Rand A. Obeidat and Emad A. Abu-Shanab, E-Government and E-business in Jordan : Motivators and Barriers. Proceeding of The International Conference on Information and Communications Systems (ICICS2009).
- Software Project Management
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Medical Informatics
- Electronic Commerce
- Information Technology Foundations (graduate & undergraduate)
- Advanced Research Methods
- Business Intelligence (Graduate Level)
- Enterprise Risk Management (Graduate Level)