You are here
Compile. Analyze. Decide.
If you are interested in the exciting and growing Marketing Analytics field and LSBE's Retail Marketing Analytics Program (ReMAP) be aware that a maximum of twenty students who are either majors or minors in Marketing Analytics are accepted into the program annually in February.
As a ReMAP student, you'll have the opportunity to build a strong foundation of statistical analysis know-how and to directly apply advanced marketing techniques to real-world situations utilizing a supporting network of retail, consumer products and data suppliers You will develop the skills necessary to make strategic merchandising and marketing decisions.
Highlights of ReMAP include:
- Specialized coursework designed and supported by faculty from the Marketing, Management Information Science, and Economics departments
- Use of the Retail Marketing Analytics Lab (Rm 119) to experiment with datasets and sophisticated software tools
- Active learning opportunities including analytic projects with retailers and consumer products companies which allow students to apply knowledge and skills gained in the classroom to real-world business problems
- An internship program in which each ReMAP student completes at least a 100 hours of analytic work with an organization of interest
- A full-time Program Director teaching courses, mentoring students, and running the internship program