You are here
Praveen Aggarwal, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Marketing from Syracuse University (1998)
- Consumer decision-making
- Choice modeling
- Aggarwal, Praveen and Amiya K. Basu (2014), "Value Co-Creation: Factors Affecting Discretionary Effort Exertion," Services Marketing Quarterly, Vol. 35, No. 4, pp. 321-336.
- Aggarwal, Praveen, Chang Soo Kim, and Taihoon Cha (2013), "Preference-Inconsistent Information and Cognitive Discomfort: A Cross-Cultural Investigation," Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 30, No. 5, pp. 392-399.
- Vaidyanathan, Rajiv, Praveen Aggarwal, and Wojciech Kozłowski (2013), "Interdependent Self-Construal in Collectivist Cultures: Effects on Compliance in a Cause-Related Marketing Context," Journal of Marketing Communications, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 44-57.
- Aggarwal, Praveen, Rajiv Vaidyanathan, and Stephen Castleberry (2012), "Managerial and Public Attitudes toward Ethics in Marketing Research," Journal of Business Ethics, Vol. 109, No. 4, pp. 463-481.
- Aggarwal, Praveen, Sung-Youl Jun, and Jong Ho Huh (2011), "Scarcity Messages: A Consumer Competition Perspective," Journal of Advertising, Vol. 40, No. 3, pp. 19-30.
- Principles of Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing Management (MBA)
- The Global Marketplace (MBA)
- Behavioral Biases in Decision-Making (MBA)
- LSBE Faculty Service Excellence Award for "exemplary academic, professional and community service."(2011)
- Horace T. Morse-University of Minnesota Alumni Association Award for outstanding contributions to undergraduate education (2007)