You are here
Raymond Jones III, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor; Faculty of Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Ph.D. in Management from the University of North Texas (2013)
- MBA from St. Bonaventure University (2008)
- B.S. Mercyhurst College (2002)
- Family Business
- Social entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Action
- Reinsch, R., Jones, R., & Skalberg, R. (2017). The Hobby Lobby decision: Legal formation for social enterprises made easier. Social Enterprise Journal, 13(1).
- Goel, S. & Jones, R. (2016). Entrepreneurial exploration and exploitation in family business: A systematic review and future directions. Family Business Review, 29(1), 94-120.
- Cole, B., Jones, R., Russell, L. (2016). Racial dissimilarity and diversity climate effect organizational identification. Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion: An International Journal, 35(5/6), 314-327.
- Jones, R., & Wittmeyer, C. (2013). Trans Am Ambulance Services, Inc.: A case study of a family business competing in a not-for-profit industry. Family Business Case Book (10/11 Eds).
- Salimath, M. & Jones, R. (2012). Scientific (entrepreneurial) management: Bricolage, bootstrapping and the quest for efficiencies. Journal of Business and Management, 17(12): 85-104.
- Cox, M., McLaughlin, E., Daspit, J., Jones, R. (2012). Strategic management: Is it an academic discipline? Journal of Business Strategies, 29(1): 25-42.
- Salimath, M. & Jones, R. (2011). Population ecology theory: Implications for sustainability. Management Decision, 49(6): 874-910.
- Management of Innovation and Technology
- Social Entrepreneurship
- New Venture Financing
- Strategic Management