You are here
Sanjay Goel, Ph.D.
Associate Professor; Faculty of Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship
- Arizona State University (1995)
- Goel, S., He, X., Karri, R. (2011). Family involvement in a hierarchical culture: Effect of dispersion of ownership control and family member tenure on firm performance in Chinese family owned firms. Journal of Family Business Strategy, 2(4), 199-206.
- Karri, R., Goel, S. (2008). Effectuation and over-trust: Response to Sarasvathy & Dew. Entrepreneurship Theory & Practice, 32(4), 739-748.
- Erakovic, L., Goel, S. (2008). Board-Management Relationships: Resources and Internal Dynamics. Management Revue, 19(1+2), 52-69.
- Feroz, E., Goel, S., Raab, R. (2008). Performance measurement for accountability in corporate governance. Review of Accounting and Finance, 7(2), 121-130.
- Caranikas, F. C., Goel, S., Luis, G.-M. R., Robert, C. L., Arden, G.-R. (2008). An empirical investigation of the role of subjective performance assessments versus objective performance indicators as determinants of CEO compensation. Management Research, 6(1), 7-25.