You are here
Abram Anders, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Business Communications
- Ph. D English - Pennsylvania State University
- Rhetoric and Composition
- Professional Communication
- Technology-Enhanced Learning
- Anders, Abram. "Foucault and 'the Right to Life': from Technologies of Normalization to Societies of Control." Disability Studies Quarterly. 33.3 (2013): n. pg. Web. http://dsq-sds.org/article/view/3340/3268
- Anders, Abram. "Custom Learning Assessment and Student Feedback Applications with Google Apps Script." In A.H. Duin, E. Nater, & F. Anklesaria (Eds.), Cultivating Change in the Academy: 50+ Stories from the Digital Frontlines at the University of Minnesota in 2012. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota, 2012. http://purl.umn.edu/125273/
- Anders, Abram. In Whalen, D. Joel, ed. "[My Favorite Assignment: Building Better Resumes the Open Source Way.] Selections From the ABC 2010 Annual Convention, Chicago, IL." Business Communications Quarterly. 74.3 (2011): 356-372.
- Anders, Abram. "Pragmatisms by Incongruity: 'Equipment for Living' from Kenneth Burke to Gilles Deleuze." KB Journal. 7.2 (2011): n. pg. Web. http://www.kbjournal.org/anders
- Anders, Abram. "Castaneda's Ecstatic Pedagogy: The Teachings of Don Juan." Configurations. 16.2 (2009): 245-266.
- Business Communication