You are here
Luiggi Donayre, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Economics
- Ph.D. in Economics - Washington University in St. Louis
- M.A. in Economics - Washington University in St. Louis
- B.A. in Economics - Universidad del Pacifico, Lima, Peru
- Time Series Econometrics
- Donayre, L. (2014), "Estimated Thresholds in the Response of Output to Monetary Policy: Are Large Policy Changes Less Effective?", 2014, Macroeconomic Dynamics, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 41-64.
- Donayre, L. (2005), "Rethinking the Role of FDI in Peru: Are Its Links to the Local Economy Relevant?", Economia y Sociedad 58, pp. 45-54, Lima: CIES.
- Donayre, L. and Alberto Gonzales (2004), "A Model of Monetary Policy in a Dollarized Economy: A Structural Approach for Peru" in: Gonzalez Izquierdo, Jorge (Ed.), Essays on the Peruvian Economy, Vol. III, pp. 45-78. Lima: CIUP.
- Donayre, L. and Alberto Gonzales (2002), "Towards the Coordination of Policies: A Dynamic Approach Based on Differential Games", Revista de Estudios Economicos 8, pp. 105-130, Central Reserve Bank of Peru.
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Money and Banking
- Monetary Theory and Policy
- Public Finance