You are here
Alan Roline, J.D., M.B.A
Director of the MBA Program and Associate Professor of Business Law
- J.D. University of Minnesota (1987)
- M.B.A. University of Minnesota (1984)
- B.S. Bemidji State University (1983)
- Accountant Liability
- Business Ethics
- Estate and Financial Planning
- Kang, G. Roline, Alan C. (2012). The Contagion Effect in Performance Evaluations in the Context of Balanced Scorecards. Advances in Management Accounting, 20, 101-124.
- Roline, A. (2009). Climate Change Risk Disclosures: "The Times They Are A-Changin". Advances in Accounting, Finance and Economics (Winter 2008), 1, no. 2, 1-14..
- Lin, J., Kang, G., Roline, A. (2009). The Effects of the Blue Ribbon Committee and the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002 on the Characteristics of Corporate Audit Committees and the Board of Directors. Advances in Accounting, Finance, and Economics (Summer 2009), 2(1), 11.
- Skalberg, R., Roline, A. (2004). Lake v. WalMart: The Law of Privacy Revealed. ALSB Journal of Employment and Labor Law, 10, 77-83.
- Roline, A., Skalberg, R. (2004). Take Two Aspirin and DON'T Call me in the Morning: The Do Not Call List Migraine. Midwest Law Review, 19, 46-60.
- Estate Planning Concepts and Strategies
- Law & Ethics for Financial Professionals
- Law for Entrepreneurs
- International Business
- LSBE "Above and Beyond" Award (2011)
- Previous President, Contract Administrator, Grievance Officer and Treasurer for the University Education Association (Faculty Union)