You are here
Steve Castleberry, Ph.D.
Professor of Marketing & Business Ethics, UMD Faculty Athletic Representative
- University of Alabama (1983)
- Buyer's preferences for communication methods
- Informal organization of a sales team
- Selling: Building Partnerships 9th Edition, (2013) by Stephen B. Castleberry and John F. Tanner, Irwin-McGraw Hill.
- Aggarwal, Praveen, Rajiv Vaidyanathan, and Stephen B. Castleberry (2012), "Managerial and Public Attitudes Toward Ethics in Marketing Research," Journal of Business Ethics, Volume 109, Issue 4, Page 463-481.
- Bristow, D., Amyz, D., Castleberry, S., Cochran, J. J. (2011), "A Cross-Generational Comparison of Motivational Factors in a Sales Career Among Gen-X and Gen-Y College Students," Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management (Vol. 31), pp. 81-89.
- Castleberry, S. (2011), "SkyView Foods: Eric's Real Dilemma with Channel Partners," Marketing Education Review, Vol 21, No. 2 (Summer 2011), pp. 183-188.
- Castleberry, Stephen B. (2007), "Prison Field Trips: Can White Collar Criminals Positively Impact the Ethical and Legal Behavior of Marketing and MBA Students?" Journal of Marketing Education, 29 (number 1, April), pp. 5-17.
- Fundamentals of Selling
- Sports Marketing
- Marketing Ethics
- Government & Society (MBA)
- Selling Ideas (MBA)
- Certificate of Recognition for Extraordinary Personal Action for Actions that Saved a Life, American Red Cross (2010)
- Horace T. Morse-Minnesota Alumni Association Award for Outstanding Contributions to Undergraduate Education (2009)