You are here
Rajiv Vaidyanathan, Ph.D.
- Washington State University (1993), Ph.D. in Marketing.
- University of Idaho (1989), MBA.
- How consumers perceive prices and process information for decision-making
- Marketing implications of e-commerce
- Aggarwal, P., Vaidyanathan, R., Castleberry, S. (2012). Managerial and Public Attitudes Toward Ethics in Marketing Research. Journal of Business Ethics, 109(4), 463-481.
- Aggarwal, P., Rochford, L., Vaidyanathan, R. (2009). The Hot Seat: Profiling the Marketing Department Chair. Journal of Marketing Education, 31(1), 40-51.
- Aggarwal, P., Vaidyanathan, R. (2009). Using Lexical-Semantic Analysis to Derive Online Brand Perceptions: An Application to Retail Marketing Research. Journal of Retailing, 85(2), 145-158.
- Aggarwal, P., Vaidyanathan, R., Rochford, L. (2007). The Wretched Refuse of a Teeming Shore: A Critical Examination of the Quality of Undergraduate Marketing Students. Journal of Marketing Education, 29(3), 223-233. http://jmd.sagepub.com/cgi/content/abstract/29/3/22
- Aggarwal, P., Vaidyanathan, R. (2005). Perceived Effectiveness of Recommendation Agent Routines: Search vs. Experience Goods. International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising, 2(1/2), pp. 38-55.