You are here
Junhua Wang Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Business Communications
- Ph.D Technical Communication and Rhetoric - Texas Tech University
- Intercultural rhetoric, intercultural competence in busines
- Contextual factors' influence on culture and communication
- Zhu, P., Wang, J. (2011). Cultural values carried in international business homepages that fail to accommodate the needs of cross-cultural audiences. Journal for Global Business Education, 11, 45-60.
- Wang, J., Zhu, P. (2011). Linking contextual factors with rhetorical pattern shift: Direct and indirect strategies recommended in English business communication textbooks in China. Journal of Technical Writing and Communication, 41(1), 83-107.
- Wang, J. (2010). Directness and indirectness in Chinese and American business letters: Moving toward convergence? Journal of Business and Technical Communication, 24(1), pp. 91-120.
- Wang, J. (2008). Toward a critical perspective of culture: Contrast or compare rhetorics? Journal of Technical Writing and Communication, 38(2), 133-148.
- Wang, J., Baake, K. (2006). Offshoring and serving the needs of Indian technical communicators with online technical communication programs: A feasibility study. Technical Communication, 53(4), 427-438. http://www.stc.com
- Business Communication (onsite and online)