You are here
Ahmed Maamoun, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Marketing
- Ph.D. in Business Administration, California Coast University (1999)
- Master of Public Administration, American University in Cairo (1994)
- Studying international corporations and how multinationals adjust their strategies to respond to cultural and socio-political differences.
- Writing case studies on marketing competitiveness and marketing strategy in small and medium sized enterprises.
- Maamoun, Ahmed (forthcoming), "Cape Superior Inn: "Location, Location, Location" Is Not Always Everything," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services.
- Maamoun, Ahmed (2012), "Superior Savings Bank's New Location Decision: Is Less More?" Case Research Journal, 32(3).
- Maamoun, Ahmed (2012), "Corporate Social Responsibility and the Developing World: Commitment or Duplicity?" Business Studies Journal.
- Aggarwal, Praveen, Kjell Knudsen, and Ahmed Maamoun (2009), "Brands as Ideological Symbols: The Cola Wars," Journal of Business Case Studies, 5 (2), pp. 27-34.
- Knudsen, Kjell, Praveen Aggarwal, and Ahmed Maamoun (2008), "The Burden of Identity: Responding to Product Boycotts in the Middle East," Journal of Business & Economic Research, 6 (11), pp. 17-25.
- International Marketing
- Principles of Marketing
- Managing Director, Trans Express (2001-2003)
- Import and Export Manager, New Zealand Milk Products (1996-2001)
- My main goal is to help my students and advisees reach their full potential and to motivate them to become everything that they are capable of becoming.
- My former students will attest that my classes are both informative and fun!
- Feel free to connect on Linkedin or follow me on Twitter @hipprofessor.