You are here
Yuanyuan Sun, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Human Resource Management
- Ph.D. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2014)
- Executive Compensation
- Corporate Governance
- HR and Firm Strategy
- Sun, Y & Shin, T. (2014) Rewarding Poor Performance: Why do Boards of Directors Increase New Options in Response to CEO Underwater Options? Corporate Governance: An International Review, 22(5): 408–421.
- Sun (2012) Firms’ responses to CEO underwater options. Best Paper Proceedings of the 2012 Academy of Management Meeting.
- Sun (2009) Book review: Invisible Hand, Invisible Objectives - Bringing Workplace Law and Public Policy into Focus by Stephen F. Befort and John W. Budd. Perspectives on Work, 61-62.
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Personnel Economics