You are here
Wenqing Zhang, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor; Faculty of Operations and Supply Chain Management
- PhD in Management Science/Operations Management, McGill University, 2012
- Responsible Operations/Supply Chain Management
- Game Theoretical Models
- Operations/Supply Chain Risk Management
- OM and Marketing/Finance Interface
- Revenue Management
- Zhang, W., Padmanabhan, P., Huang, C.-H. (2018). Firm level offshoring activities, pollution regulation, triple bottom line, and market structure: What do they have in common? Journal of Cleaner Production, 195, 618–624.
- Zeng, J., Zhang, W., Matsui, Y., & Zhao, X. (2017). The Impact of Organizational Context on Hard and Soft Quality Management and Innovation Performance. International Journal of Production Economics, 185, 240-251
- Qiu C, Zhang W (2016) Managing long queues for holiday sales shopping, Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management, 15(1), 52–65
- Zhang, W., Padmanabhan, P., Huang, C.-H. (2015). Sequential capital investment decision making under extreme cash flow situations: evidence using Monte Carlo simulation. Journal of Business Economics and Management, 16(5), 877–900.
- Zhang, W., Li, S., Zhang, D., & Hou, W. (2014). On the impact of advertising initiatives in supply chains. European Journal of Operational Research, 234(1), 99-107.
- Tamburrini, G. and W. Zhang (2014). Entrepreneurship in Time of Crisis: The Outsourcing of Services Through Franchise Arrangements in the Italian Food Service Industry. Journal of Foodservice Business Research, 17 (1), 28-47.
- Huang, C., Padmanabhan, P., & Zhang, W. (2013). Mitigating the Impact of Managerial Anchoring: The Case for Management by Committee for Major Corporate Financial Decisions. Multinational Finance Journal, 17 (1/2), 1-29.
- Li, S., Zhang, D., & Zhang, W. (2010). A study of corporate social responsibility activities of 12 giant food companies (1980-2008) in promoting healthy food. Obesity Prevention: The Role of Brain and Society on Individual Behavior. Elsevier Inc.
- Production & Operations Management
- Decision Making in Operations
- Supply Chain Management
- Problem Solving and Decision Modeling
- Quantitative Methods