You are here
Sanjay Goel, Ph.D.
Associate Professor; Faculty of Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Arizona State University (1995)
- Family business
- Goel, S., Ikäheimonen, T., & Rautiainen, M. Forthcoming. Governance in family business groups: Resolving multiple contingencies to sustain entrepreneurial capability. In Rautiainen, M., Rosa, P., Pihkala, T., Parada, M. J., & Cruz, A. D. (eds.), The Family Business Group Phenomenon: Complexities and Advantages, London: Springer.
- Pihkala, T., Goel, S., Rautiainen, M., Mukherjee, K., & Ikävalko, M. Forthcoming. Deciphering ownership of family business groups. Forthcoming. In Rautiainen, M., Rosa, P., Pihkala, T., Parada, M. J., & Cruz, A. D. (eds.), The Family Business Group Phenomenon: Complexities and Advantages, London: Springer.
- Goel, S., Jones, R. J., III, Karri, R. Forthcoming. Conceptualizing and investigating entrepreneurial action in family firms – A few promising directions. In Dibrell, C., & Memili, E. (eds.), The Palgrave Book of Heterogeneity among Family Firms, London: Palgrave MacMillan.
- Forsström-Tuominen, H., Jussila, I, & Goel, S. 2017. The Start of Team Start-ups: Collective Dynamics of Initiation and Formation of Entrepreneurial Teams. Journal of Enterprising Culture, 25(1): 31-66.
- Partanen, J., & Goel, S. 2017. The role, type and audience of reputation along rapid growth of a technology-based firm. Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, 29(3/4): 238-270.
- Sundarasen, S., Goel, S., & Zuliani, F. A. 2017. Impact of investors’ protection, transparency level and legal origin on Initial Public Offering (IPO) initial returns. Managerial Finance, 43(7): 738-760.
- Goel, S., & Jones, R. J. III. 2016. Entrepreneurial exploration and exploitation in family business – A systematic review and future directions. Family Business Review, 29(1): 94-120.
- Strategic Management
- International Management
- Family Business Management