You are here
Rand Obeidat, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor; Faculty of Management Information Systems
- PhD in Information Systems (IT Project Change Management), UMBC. (2013- 2016)
- Health IT Change Management.
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Rand A. Obeidat, Anthony F. Norcio (2016). Managing Requirement Changes in Health Informatics Projects. The International Management Review Journal (IMRJ), Vol.12, No.1.
- Saleh, Z. I., Obeidat, R. A., & Khamayseh, Y. (2013). A Framework for an E-government Based on Service Oriented Architecture for Jordan. International Journal of Information Engineering and Electronic Business (IJIEEB), 5(3), 1.
- Rand A. Obeidat, Zakariea Zaatreh. Motivation for Integrating Supply Chains using Service Oriented Approach. 2010 Fourth International Conference on Next Generation Mobile Applications, Services and Technologies
- Rand A. Obeidat and Emad A. Abu-Shanab, Drivers of E-Government and E-business in Jordan. Journal of Emerging Technologies in Web Intelligence (JETWI), August 2010.
- Rand A. Obeidat and Emad A. Abu-Shanab, E-Government and E-business in Jordan : Motivators and Barriers. Proceeding of The International Conference on Information and Communications Systems (ICICS2009).
- Software Project Management
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Medical Informatics
- Electronic Commerce
- Information Technology Foundations (graduate & undergraduate)
- Advanced Research Methods