You are here
Lewis Njualem, Ph.D.
Dr. Lewis Njualem is Assistant Professor of Production and Operations Management in Labovitz School of Management and Economics at the University of Minnesota Duluth. Prior to joining the University of Minnesota Duluth, Dr. Njualem served as adjunct faculty in the area of Supply Chain Management and ERP SAP at Seneca College, Toronto.
Dr. Njualem has over 16 years of industry experience across diverse industries, as SAP Consultant covering areas of material management, production planning and plant maintenance.
- Ph.D., Systems & Engineering Management, Texas Tech University
- MBA, Operations & Supply Chain Management, University of Houston-Victoria
- BSc., Computer Sciences & Information Systems, University of Houston-Victoria
- Interfacing information systems and operations
- ERP systems integration
- Operations and supply chain efficiencies & improvements
- Supply chain sustainability
- Njualem, L., Smith, M. (2018). Exploring the effects of enterprise resource planning systems on direct procurement: An upstream asset-intensive industry perspective. International Journal of Supply and Operations Management, 5(4): 396-402.
- Production and Operations Management
- Decision Making in Operations
- Scheduling and Inventory Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain using ERP SAP
- Enterprise Resource Planning