You are here
Kanhaiya Sinha Ph.D.
- B Sc. Engineering, Sambalpur University, India
- MBA, Finance, McGill University, Canada
- Ph.D., Entrepreneurship and Innovation, University of Calgary, Canada
- Human Capital and its impact on entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial outcomes
- Performance variability in an entrepreneurial context
- Governance of innovation
- Entrepreneurial mobility
- Osiyevskyy, O., Radnejad, A.B., & Sinha, K.K. (2019). Dynamic responses to disruptive business model innovations: rational, behavioral, and normative perspectives. In T. K. Das (Ed.), Entrepreneurship and Behavioral Strategy. Charlotte, NC: Information Age Publishing, (In press).
- Sinha, K.K. (2019). Variety of R&D Governance Structures: A Transaction Cost Economics Perspective. Academy of Management Proceedings, 18023
- Sinha, K.K., Steel, P., Saunders,Chad., Dewald Jim (2019) Synergistic Impacts of Entrepreneurial and Learning Orientations on Performance: A Meta-Analysis . Academy of Management Proceedings, 11822
- Sinha, K.K., Osiyevskyy, O., (2018) The Impact of Founding Team’s Human Capital on Mean and Variability of New Venture Growth. Academy of Management Proceedings, 11516
- Management of Innovation and Technology
- Strategic Business Analysis
- Small Business Management