You are here
Jannifer David, Ph.D.
Department Head and Associate Professor; Faculty of Human Resource Management
- Ph.D. Labor and Industrial Relations - Michigan State University (2001)
- Employees' Work Passion and how recruiting and selection practices are affected by this
- International Human Resource Management practices
- David, Jannifer. (2012) "How Can Human Resources Researchers Help Employees Find, Develop, and Enjoy Their Work Passions? And Should They?". International Employment Relations Review, 18(2): 74-89.
- David, Jannifer. (2010) "Standard Skilled Employees' and Job Applicants' Behaviors in the Presence of Independent Contractors and Outsourcing Arrangements". Personnel Review, 39(1): 62-79.
- Rubenfeld, S., David, J. (2006). "Multiple Incentive Plans: Too Much of a Good Thing?" Compensation and Benefits Review(4/5 -2006), 35-40.
- Rubenfeld, S., David, J. (2006). "Employee Accommodations in Small Business Organizations". Journal of Small Business Strategy, 16, 55-67.
- David, J. (2005). "The Unexpected Employee and Organizational Costs of Skilled Contingent Workers". Human Resource Planning, 28(2), 32-40.
- Staffing Work Organizations
- International Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management
- HR Challenges (MBA)