You are here
Shee Wong, Ph.D.
Professor of Finance
- Ph.D. - University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Options and Futures, Investor Sentiments and Market Returns
- Investment and Portfolio Management
- Schafter, A., Wong, S., Castleberry, S. (2009). Payday Lending: Perfunctory or Predatory? Journal of Business Case Studies, 5(6), 97-104.
- Wong, S., Lievano, R. (2009). Investor Sentiment as Intervention of Stock Market Returns. To appear in Academy of Accounting and Financial Studies Journal (AAFSJ), 13(4), 55-66.
- Hassan, N., Wong, S. (2008). The Relationship between Market Sentiment and Equity Premium: An Artificial Neural Network Analysis. International Journal of Electronic Finance, 2(2), 227 - 240.
- *Wong, S., Hassan, N., Feroz, E. (2007). The Equity Premium Puzzle: An Artificial Neural Network Approach. Review of Accounting and Finance, 6(2).
- Wong, S. (2003). "Investor Sentiment and Asymmetric Earnings Revisions,". American Business Review, XXI, pp.17-22.
- Financial Management (MBA)
- Portfolio Management
- Corporate Finance