You are here
Jill Klingner, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Operations Management
- Ph.D. Health Services Research, Policy and Administration - University of Minnesota
- Health Care, Medicare, Health outcomes
- Quality of care, Quality Measurement Development and Implementation.
- Dauner, K. N., LaCaille, L., Schultz, J., Harvie, J., Klingner, J., LaCaille, R., Branovan, M. (2011). "Implementing a Healthy and Sustainable Food Practices in a Hospital Cafeteria: A Qualitative Look at Processes, Barriers, and Facilitators of Implementation.". Journal of Hunger & Environmental Nutrition.
- Klingner, J., Moscovice, I., Tupper, J., Cobern, A., Wakefield, M., Miller, M. (2009). Implementing Patient Safety Initiatives in Rural Hospitals. Journal of Rural Health, 25(4), 352-357.
- Moscovice, I., Wholey, D., Klingner, J., Knott, A. (2004). Measuring rural hospital quality. Journal of Rural Health, 20(4), 383-93.
- Casey, M. M., Klingner, J., Moscovice, I. (2002). Pharmacy services in rural areas: is the problem geographic access or financial access?. Journal of Rural Health, 18(3), 467-77.
- Health Care Quality and Patient Safetly
- Production and Operations Management
- Health Care Legal and Ethical Issues
- Families and Health Care Businesses in Thailand
- Rural Health Research
- Families and Healthcare Businesses in Thailand
- Adjunct Faculty for Pharmacy
- Investigator for University of Minnesota Rural Health Research Center