You are here
Gibson Nene Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Economics
- Ph.D. Agricultural Economics, minor in Economics - University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- M.Sc. Agricultural Economics - University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- B.Sc. Agricultural Sciences - University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Industrial Organization
- Development, Environmental and Resource Economics
- Nene, G., Johnson, B., Burkhart-Kriesel, C., Cantrell, R., Narjes, C., Vogt, R. (2009). Community Recruitment and Retention of New Residents: A Study Using Market Assessment Process. Online Journal of Rural Research and Policy, 4(1), 1-27.
- Johnson, B., Conley, D. M., Nene, G., Krepel, P. L. (2008). Farm Real Estate Ownership Transfer Patterns in Nebraska’s Panhandle Region. University of Nebraska-Lincoln Research Bulletin, RB349(RB349).
- Macro and Micro Principles
- Global Economic Issues