You are here
Chris McIntosh, Ph.D.
Department Head (on leave)
- Ph.D - University of Wyoming
- B.A. Mathematics and Economics - University of Minnesota Duluth
- Experimental Economics
- Industrial Organization, Environmental and Natural Resource Economics
- McIntosh, C., Wilmot, N. (2011). An Empirical Study of the Influences of Recreational Park Visitation: The Case of U.S. National Park Service Sites. Tourism Economics.
- McIntosh, C., Skalberg, R. (2010). "A Statistical Approach to U.S. Harbor Maintenance Tax Rates and Replacement User Fees". Maritime Economics and Logistics, 12, 263-279.
- McIntosh, C. (2010). "Invasive Species & Endogenous Risk". Annual Review of Resource Economics, 2, 77-100.
- McIntosh, C., Shogren, J. F., Finnoff, D. C. (2010). Invasive Species & Delaying the Inevitable: Valuation Evidence from a National Survey. Ecological Economics, 69, 632-640.
- McIntosh, C., Shogren, J. F., Moravec, A. (2009). Can Tournaments induce Rational Play in the Centipede Game? Exploring Dominance vs. Strategic Uncertainty. Economics Bulletin.
- Industrial Organization
- Government Regulation
- Firm Decision and Strategy