You are here
Ariuna Taivan, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Economics
- Ph.D Economics - Oklahoma State University, 2012
- M.S. Economics – Oklahoma State University, 1999
- B.S. Economics – Russian Academy of Economics, 1989
- International finance
- International Macroeconomics
- Economic growth and development
- Financial development and economic growth
- African studies
- Oil and natural gas production
- Public debt and growth
- International trade and economic growth
- Tourism and growth
- Small business and personal income
- Natural resource and economic growth
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Intermediate Macroeconomics
- Money and Banking
- International Economics
- Global Economics
- Economics & Society
- Wei, X., Huang, S., Yap, G., Wu, X., and Taivan, A. (2018). “The Influence of National
Holiday Structure on Domestic Tourism expenditure: Evidence from China”. Tourism
- Wilmot, N. & Taivan, A. (2017). “The Causal Relationship in North American Energy
Production”. OPEC Energy Review, vol. 41 (3), 239-258.
- Donayre, L., & Taivan, A. (2017) Causality between Public Debt and Real Growth in the
OECD: A Country-by-country Analysis. Economic Papers, 36(2), pp 156-170.
- Nene, G. & Taivan, A. (2017). Causality between Tourism and Economic Growth: Evidence
from Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA). The Journal of Developing Areas, 51(2), 155-169.
- Taivan, A., & Nene, G. (2016). Financial Development and Economic Growth: Evidence from
Southern African Development Community Countries. The Journal of Developing Areas,
- Taivan, A. (2016). Financial Development and Economic Growth: the case of Asian Economies.
Economic Bulletin, vol 36(2), 1071-1082.
- Taivan, A., Nene, G., & Boubacar, I. (2015). Commodity Exports to China and Economic
Growth: the Case of Sub-Saharan African (SSA) Countries. Nankai Business Review
International, vol 6(no 4), 401-416.