You are here
Praveen Aggarwal Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Marketing from Syracuse University (1998)
- Consumer decision-making
- Choice modeling
- Vaidyanathan, Rajiv and Praveen Aggarwal (2020), “Does MSRP Impact Women Differently? Exploring Gender-Based Differences in the Effectiveness of Retailer-Provided Reference Prices,” Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Vol. 54, forthcoming.
- Vaidyanathan, Rajiv, Praveen Aggarwal, and Marat Bakpayev (2018), “A Functional Motivation Framework for Examining Superstitious Behavior,” Journal of the Association for Consumer Research, Vol. 3, No. 4, pp. 454-465.
- Kim, Chang Soo and Praveen Aggarwal (2016), “The Customer is King: Culture-based Unintended Consequences of Modern Marketing,” Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 33, No. 3, pp. 193-201.
- Aggarwal, Praveen and Amiya K. Basu (2014), "Value Co-Creation: Factors Affecting Discretionary Effort Exertion," Services Marketing Quarterly, Vol. 35, No. 4, pp. 321-336.
- Aggarwal, Praveen, Chang Soo Kim, and Taihoon Cha (2013), "Preference-Inconsistent Information and Cognitive Discomfort: A Cross-Cultural Investigation," Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 30, No. 5, pp. 392-399.
- Aggarwal, Praveen, Sung-Youl Jun, and Jong Ho Huh (2011), "Scarcity Messages: A Consumer Competition Perspective," Journal of Advertising, Vol. 40, No. 3, pp. 19-30.
- Principles of Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing Management (MBA)
- The Global Marketplace (MBA)
- Behavioral Biases in Decision-Making (MBA)
- LSBE Faculty Service Excellence Award for "exemplary academic, professional and community service."(2011)
- Horace T. Morse-University of Minnesota Alumni Association Award for outstanding contributions to undergraduate education (2007)