Student organizations provide valuable experiences. You have opportunities to learn more about the various business disciplines and benefit from the additional interactions with faculty and other students.
In addition, you will learn from area business professionals and make important contacts for possible future employment opportunities.
- Accounting Club
- Advertising/Marketing Club (ADMAR)
- Economics Club
- Entrepreneurship Club
- Financial Planning Club
- Investment Club
- LSBE Sales Club
- Management Club
- Management Information Systems Club
- Marketing Analytics Club
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Student Healthcare Management Association
- Students Organization Coordination Council (SOCC)
- Women In Business