You are here
Rodger Brannan, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Accounting
- Ph.D - University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- M.I.M - American Graduate School of International Management (Thunderbird)
- M.B.A and B.A. - University of Puget Sound
- Brannan, R. (2009). The Promotion of Government and Not-For-Profit Accounting as a Career for Promising Accounting Students: A Work in Process. Southwestern Business Administration Journal, Volume 9(Number 1), Pages 1-14.
- Brannan, R. (2004). The Accounting Curriculum and Governmental and Not-For-Profit Accounting: Surviving or Thriving. Southwestern Business Administration Journal, 4(1), 22-26.
- Brannan, R., Spagnola, R. (2002). Competing in the Millennium: Lessons in Strategy from Honda's Early Days in the United States. Southwestern Business Administration Journal, 2(1), 1-12.
- Brannan, R., O'Brien, C., Castleberry, S. (2008). I Quit . . . Again. Journal of Business Case Studies, 4(11), 1-12.*