You are here
Daniel Hsiao, Ph.D., C.P.A.
Associate Professor of Accounting
- Ph.D Accounting - University of Texas Arlington
- M.S. MIS - University of Texas Dallas
- Hsiao, F.-J., Lin, J. W., Yang, J. S. (2012). An empirical analysis of the effect of audit quality on financial reporting fraud. Corporate Ownership and Control, 9(4), p. 391--p. 399.
- Hsiao, F.-J., Han, L. (2012). Exchange rate effects on a small open economy: Evidence from Taiwanese firms. The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, 6(3), p.1-12.
- Hsiao, F.-J., Chang, L.-L. (2012). The determinants of the purchase of D&O insurance in Taiwanese firms: corporate governance and management turnover perspectives. Corporate Ownership and Control, 9(3), p.451-p.469
- Hsiao, F.-J., Wang, L. (2012). Antecedents of flow in retail store shopping. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 19(4), p.381-389.
- Hsiao, F.-J., Lin, J. C., Lin, P.-W. (2010). How does top management team response to organizational downsizing? Journal of International Management Studies, 10(1), 109-116.