You are here
Understand. Integrate. Problem-solve.
Our faculty will impart knowledge and facilitate the development of skills for you to:
- Conduct business activities professionally and ethically.
- Lead others to accomplish group and organizational goals.
- Think critically about and make effective decisions affecting organizational stakeholders.
- Address organizational needs with technical solutions.
- Become successful entrepreneurs, human resource professionals, and managers.
Visit the official University Catalog site to view degree requirements for the Entrepreneurship B.B.A., the Management B.B.A. (majors in Human Resource Management and Organizational Management), and the Management Information Systems B.B.A.