Understand, satisfy, and communicate about consumers’ needs.
The marketing department is home to majors and minors in marketing, consumer insights & analytics (formerly marketing analytics), marketing & graphic design, and professional sales.
We will provide you the skills and knowledge to
- Develop marketing plans based on meaningful analysis of business situations.
- Utilize analytical, statistical, and financial tools to address marketing issues.
- Skillfully communicate, in oral and written formats.
- Integrate information from across the business disciplines for marketing decision making.
- Understand the social and cultural environments of organizations and consumers.
For Admission and Degree Requirement details, visit the official University Catalog site for the Consumer Insights & Analytics B.B.A., Marketing B.B.A., Marketing & Graphic Design B.B.A., or Professional Sales B.B.A.